AmateurSOCOMerAmateurSOCOMer

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

effect of underestimate effect of underestimate

Haha

This was a good little movie. I was expecting him to go back to reading the paper in the end lol woulda made for an even funnier ending.

happy birthday !! happy birthday !!

Nice

Really great and I like the interactivity. Good Job. You should make more of these cards. and even make them so where we could get the code and send them like other e-cards.

Elementsk8er506 responds:

thanks, thats a good idea...it would also be a good idea to somehow have people type in their friend's name at the end so when the light comes on itd say happy birthday with their name!

The Pink Sofa Club #1 The Pink Sofa Club #1

Funny

Nope I'm wrong it was Hilarious!

BoltBall BoltBall

Great game

scored 17.970 took forever but now im going to sleep

Pride soundboard Pride soundboard

five

Nice, this reminds me of the old day in the garage with my friends. Where did I put the tortillas?

Fling-Masters Fling-Masters

Nice game

Really nice game. Two things about the game that might be helpful to fix would be 1.) When I was sent to the score screen I had a strech arrow from the blocks last point and when I returned to the game it was still there so I had two arrows the whole game and it was confusing. 2.) This doesn't need to be fixed but just a suggestion, I might play the game more if it were like the bowmen games where you can click any where and then pull back not just click on the block. It was hard to make it onto the block after a while of doing it and the wall caught up faster because of it. But that would be up to you, your game and all. Otherwise great game, had fun with it.

Endeavour - Crescent Moon Endeavour - Crescent Moon

Nice

Really great song that's pleasant to the ears lol. I like it.

Endeavour responds:

thanks SOCOM ^^.
Good that it is pleasant to listen to ^^,

Greets,
Endeavour.

Operation: Evolution Operation: Evolution

This is great

It's a tie for my first favorite.

-'+ Secret Melody +'- -'+ Secret Melody +'-

Wow

This is the best music I've heard on this site.

Krussi responds:

Thanks, that means alot :D and I'm glad you liked it^^

And thanks for the review, the 10 and the support :D